Welcome to the Fort Collins Newcomers Club
There are no strangers here ...
only friends we have not yet met!
The Newcomers Club of Fort Collins is a non-profit social club for those seeking to learn about our local community and meet new people. We have a friendly atmosphere and a wide variety of member-run activities to assist you in adjusting to your new home town. We offer enjoyable activities almost every day and you may participate in as many activities as you wish.
Last month, we had 50 events, including: 10 golf, 7 game, 7 hiking/biking, 5 food & drink, 2 book club, 3 singles events, 3 socializing, 4 womens' coffees, 2 music, and 7 other events.
Applicants must reside in Fort Collins or surrounding communities (Ault, Bellvue, Laporte, Masonville, Nunn, Severance, Timnath, Wellington or Windsor) and apply for membership within two years of moving to the area.
- We have over 400 members, and 30 interest groups that include food & drink, theater, socializing, recreation, games, tours, volunteering, and more. Browse through our groups by clicking on the Interests button to the left (for mobile devices, tap the icon at the bottom, then tap Interests).
- Do you have an interest in something that is not on our list? We will start a new group if there is sufficient interest among our members.
The club has been active since 1937, helping to make Fort Collins the Choice City.
- The membership year begins Oct. 1 and runs through Sept. 30 of the following year.
- After four years in the club, members "graduate" and may join the Alumni club.
- Dues for new members are pro-rated based on when you join: $15 per person between Oct. 1 and Jan. 31; $10 per person between Feb. 1 and May 31; $5 per person between June 1 and Aug. 31; FREE if you join during the month of Sept.
- During the month of Sept., all current (non graduating) members will be asked to renew their membership for the following membership year at the then annual/renewal rate (currently $15 per person).
- To join, click the New Member Signup button to the left. (On mobile devices, first tap the icon at the bottom. When you get to the dialog for adding your spouse/partner, make it full screen with the icon in the upper right corner.)
- For more information, click the Contact Us button (on mobile devices, first tap the icon at the bottom).
Already a member? Click the Member Login link (top right, beneath the photo) to log in. (On mobile devices, click the icon at the bottom instead.) Forgot your password? Click the Forgot My Username/Password link on the login screen.
About the Top Photo
Rocky Mountains looking over Barr Lake. Copyright © 2016 Ken Reek